The objective of this guide is to explain how to write a task plugin, for GoCD.
- Overview of task plugins - External link to GoCD's user documentation
- Overview of message-based APIs
- Structure of a plugin and writing one
- A sample task plugin - curl
A task plugin is a GoCD plugin, which claims to support to extension name
task in its identifier, and responds to the messages mentioned below, appropriately. It's probably easiest to learn from the sample plugin mentioned above.
These are the messages that need to be handled by a plugin, which implements the task plugin JSON message-based API.
- Availability: GoCD version 14.4.0 onwards
- Extension Name: