The objective of this guide is to explain how to write a task plugin, for Go.
- Overview of task plugins - External link to Go's user documentation
- Overview of message-based APIs
- Structure of a plugin and writing one
- A sample task plugin - curl
A task plugin is a Go plugin, which claims to support to extension name
task in its identifier, and responds to the messages mentioned below, appropriately. It's probably easiest to learn from the sample plugin mentioned above.
These are the messages that need to be handled by a plugin, which implements the task plugin JSON message-based API.
- Availability: Go version 14.4.0 onwards
- Extension Name: