The objective of this guide is to explain how to write a package material plugin, for Go.
- Overview of package material plugins - External link to Go's user documentation
- Structure of a plugin and writing one
- A sample package material plugin - yum
- Skeleton package material plugin - Can be extended
A package material plugin is a Go plugin, which claims to support to extension name
package-repository in its identifier, and responds to the messages mentioned below, appropriately. It's probably easiest to learn from the sample plugin mentioned above.
- Availability: Go version 14.4.0 onwards
- Extension Name: